Sunday, July 27, 2014

July 25, 2014

The day of reckoning has arrived. My last day on campus. I got to teach about rugby as part of a rugby lesson and I had one of the students teach me rugby in English. Needless to say, we laughed really stinking hard. These kids did not say much to me at the start of the week. They were a bit scared of the large American that crushes your hand if you shake his. Now.... well.... I guess this is a moment where I should let the pictures do the talking because I don't really have the words to do it justice.










THANK YOU ST. MARY'S H.S.S.!!!!!!!!!!!



1 comment:

  1. Jesse,
    It was awesome that you did this and to follow your experiences there. Seems like it was enlightening to say the least! I hope you get home safe and sound!
    Sunshine

    ReplyDelete