Thursday, October 30, 2014

A bit of reflection.....

I was looking at some of my old pictures today and thought I'd post some of my favorites. These struck me one way or another and below is a brief descriptor of what I'm seeing in my pic and why I like it.


I'm at the Indian Ocean. Its just cool to say and see.




This was a geography class I visited. The teacher in the class has 100% involvement!!!!



These kids were gutsy and showing off. I really wanted to join them.



This is a side view of the Taj Mahal. I wanted to focus on the sheer size of the structure as well as the attention to detail that was put into the building.



This is the Taj Mahal from the front. I like the black and white of this because you can see the lines in the stone a bit easier and it makes it a bit more dramatic.



I have no clue who this person was. I was messing with filters on my phone and pointed it where there was light and saw this. I really like this one.



No comments:

Post a Comment